Testors Dullcote Spray
Dullcote is a lacquer-based clear overcoat, used to seal and protect painted surfaces. It is used for altering glossy surfaces to give them a flat look, and to protect decals. It can be used over all Testor/Pactra/Model Master enamels and acrylics, when latter have dried at least 24 hours or more. Apply in mist applications until desired effect is achieved.
Testors Enamel Paints are recognized by their vibrant colours and exceptional adhesion, making them an essential for any crafter or hobbyist.
Features and Benefits:
- Testors solvent-based paints are extremely durable
- For any indoor or outdoor project
- Excellent for use on any surface imaginable for any project: wood, leather, plastic, metal, ceramic, paper, canvas, corrugate, bisque, terracotta, plaster, glass, plaster of Paris and more
- Perfect colours for any hobby or craft project, décor touch up or accent
Directions for use:
- Use at room temperature
- To avoid possible wrinkling re-coat within 3 hours or after 48 hours.
- Enamels require 48 hrs. to completely cure.
- Use in well ventilated areas
Testor All purpose Enamels are fast drying, easy to apply and can be used on many kinds of surfaces. Finely ground pigments mean superb flow and coverage. All colours are carefully controlled from batch to batch and each bottle colour exactly matches its corresponding aerosol spray colour. Testor bottle and aerosol spray enamels are all lead free. *****NOTE*** Enamels require 48 Hrs. to completely cure.
Size: 85grams / 3 oz
Item: Testors 1260 Spray Paint