The Kit Bunker will ship anywhere in the world that Canada Post ships to. We do not mark up postage, what ever Canada Post charges is what you pay. If you would like your order shipped by another method please let us know.
That being said the Shipping Calculator used on the website at times is not very accurate, especially when multiple items are ordered. It’s just not smart enough to pack a box and the shipping quoted is high. You the customer can handle this a couple of ways.
- Pay the amount calculated and the Kit Bunker will refund the difference between the actual Postage and what the website calculated. This is the fastest way to get your order on it’s way to you.
- During checkout select the local pickup option, Pay for the merchandise using the Payment method you prefer (Currently PayPal, and interact etransfer for Canadian Customers). The Kit Bunker will pack and get a quote for postage then send you an invoice for the shipping costs. Once the invoice is paid the Kit Bunker will ship your order either the same day if it is within Canada Posts Business hours (the postal outlet near me is open 7 days a week, closed on Holidays). If it is after hours the Kit Bunker will ship next business day.
- Another option is to send a list of the items you wish to order to email@example.com please include the SKU number and description of the item(s). Indicate which method of payment you wish to use and your complete mailing address. The Kit Bunker will send an invoice for the total including shipping.
Once an order is shipped the Kit Bunker will send you a tracking number for your shipment.
The Kit Bunker has a booth at the North Edmonton Super Flea Market located at 5017 127 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB The Market is open Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There is a limited selection of Kits on hand there as well as tools, glue and will soon have a paint. If you would like me to bring something specific from the website please let me know before 8:00 AM that day. If you can not make it to the Flea Market on the weekends and would like to pickup your order this can be done but by appointment only. The Kit Bunker is a home based business and does not have a store front there is no showroom.
The Kit Bunker does have a mobile point of sale machine so I can accept Cash, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards. You can also prepay your order using PayPal or Interact etransfer.
Model Contest and Shows
The Kit Bunker attends a number of shows each year within driving distance of Edmonton, Alberta check the News page it see if the Kit Bunker is going to be at an event near you. We can’t bring all of the inventory to each show so if there is something of interest to you please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to bring it with us. If you wish to order something from the website and have us deliver it to you at the show that can be done as well.
If you organize a show and would like the Kit Bunker to attend as a vendor. Please e-mail The Kit Bunker with the details we are always interested in new venues.
The currency used on the website is Canadian dollars. The Kit Bunker currently offers a number of payment methods.
- For orders from the website you can pay either by PayPal, or if in Canada interact etranfer (this is the Kit Bunkers preferred method of payment).
- If picking up your order or visiting us at a show, you can use Cash, Debit, Visa, or Master Card you can also prepay your order using PayPal or interact etransfer. Sorry The Kit Bunker does not accept personal cheques.
- The Kit Bunker will in certain cases will offer layaway on large purchases, items will not be delivered until paid in full.